People are often daunted to ask about commissions so I have set out below my typical commission Schedule, hopefully you will find it useful.
- Meet with client to discuss subject and style of painting
- Client decides on painting size
- Price quoted
- Sketches made on site if possible or from photographic images provided by client
- Meet with client to discuss sketches, changes made if needed
- Sketches finalised
- Deadline quoted
- Contract signed and a 50% non refundable deposit paid
- Under painting completed and image sent via email to client for approval
- During the painting process regular updates are sent to the client for approval
- Once completed the client has the option of either paying the remaining 50% of the cost and retaining the painting, or the client has the right of refusal leaving the painting with the artist.
I use the images I have created to produce greeting cards and a set of limited edition prints, this helps me to keep the cost of my original works as low as possible.
If you'd like to enquire about a commission you Can Contact Me Here.